The Fenix LD22 LED flashlight features 300 lumens of output from just two AA batteries. The LD22 uses a unique switching system which has a tactical style rear switch, yet various mode can easily be selected with the side switch. This light is a prime example of a well built, high output light that saves the user money by using AA batteries.
- Features four light output levels with a max light output of 300 lumens.
- Uses two AA batteries to produce a high level of light without expensive lithium batteries.
- Made from aircraft grade aluminum for durability.
- Output modes are easily switched by pressing the side switch.
- Fenix backs all their lights with a limited lifetime warranty.
|Best Use||Everyday carry, pocket carry, self defense, hunting, general home use|
|LED||Cree XP-G Gen 2 R5|
|Batteries||Uses two 1.5v AA batteries|
|Light Output and Run Times||Low: 5 lumens for 100 hours
Med: 30 lumens for 35 hours
High: 100 lumens for 7 hours
Turbo: 300 Lumens for 1.4 hours
|Body Material||Aircraft-grade Aluminum Body with Type III Hard Anodized finish|
|Clip||Removable pocket clip|
|Water Proof Rating||IPX-8 Waterproofing|
|Dimensions||Length: 6.1 inches
Diameter: 0.8 inches
Weight: 2.5 ounces (without batteries)
|Lens||Ultra-Clear with anti-reflective coating|
|Included in the Box||holster, lanyard, spare o-ring|
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|