New and improved, the PD35 V2.0 flashlight is destined to carry forward on Fenix’s most popular flashlight. Fitted with the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED, this light delivers a maximum 1000 lumens at a distance of 820 feet (250 meters). Turn the light on and off with the tail switch and cycle through the six lighting modes via the newly designed metal side switch—which also has a built-in battery level indicator. You can achieve an incredible 430 hours of run time when using the new ECO brightness level. Compact and built-tough, the PD35 flashlight is IP68 rated; dust proof and waterproof underwater to two meters. Perfect for just about any outdoor or work activity, the PD35 is destined to be YOUR favorite light too.
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two 3V CR123A Lithium batteries (not included) – the battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery insertion
- Anti-roll and anti-slip body design
- Tactical tail switch features instant activation
- Metal side switch for output selection
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistant 6061 aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating
Batteries (not included): One rechargeable 18650 Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries. NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s. We recommend any of the ARB-L18 series from Fenix. The battery indicator light only functions when using the rechargeable battery.
Typically orders placed by 2pm EST are shipped the same day. Orders over $99 will ship for free, all others will ship for a flat rate of $5.99-7.99 depending on the shipping destination.
We ship all orders from our Michigan warehouse either USPS or UPS. More details, including a map that show estimated ship times can be viewed here.
All holiday lights have a three year limited warranty. Lights are covered at 100% of replacement cost for the first year, 50% of replacement cost for year two and 33% replacement cost for year three. A year is defined as one 90 day lighting season. Lights installed longer than 90 days are void of warranty.
RGB Lighting: All RGB lighting comes with a one year warranty. If you have altered the product in any way, this does void the warranty.