Surefire E2T Tactician
This groundbreaking light is designed for maximum versatility, serving as both an everyday carry light and an improvised weapon light. The Tactician’s dual-output LED is paired with a proprietary reflector to create our MaxVision Beam, a useful wall of light that fills in the space around you. Hand-tighten its front bezel to set the light to deliver all 800 lumens for longer-range or tactical tasks; rotate counterclockwise a quarter-turn for 5 lumens of light for those tasks requiring less light and more runtime. Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode.
A lightweight but durable aerospace-aluminum body is knurled for a secure grip, and a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish protects against abrasion and corrosion. Because you’re going to want to take this portable powerhouse with you just about everywhere you go, it features a robust pocket clip for secure bezel-up carry in a pocket, pack, or purse.
- Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light or a highly versatile light serves as a fighting light and a task light.
- Dual-output LED with MaxVision™ Beam, delivers a broad useful wall of light that fills in the space around you
- Hand-tighten its front bezel for maximum output; loosen by a quarter-turn for low-output
- Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode
Output / Runtime
- High 800 Lumens / 1.5 Hours*
- Low 5 Lumens / 94 Hours*
- Length 5.0 in
- Bezel Diameter 1.0 in
- Weight w/Batteries 3.5 ounces
- Batteries 2 CR123A
Typically orders placed by 2pm EST are shipped the same day. Orders over $99 will ship for free, all others will ship for a flat rate of $5.99-7.99 depending on the shipping destination.
We ship all orders from our Michigan warehouse either USPS or UPS. More details, including a map that show estimated ship times can be viewed here.
All holiday lights have a three year limited warranty. Lights are covered at 100% of replacement cost for the first year, 50% of replacement cost for year two and 33% replacement cost for year three. A year is defined as one 90 day lighting season. Lights installed longer than 90 days are void of warranty.
RGB Lighting: All RGB lighting comes with a one year warranty. If you have altered the product in any way, this does void the warranty.